1. There will be no contract between the Client andthe Owner until the Client has received an acknowledgement of his/her booking.
2. The Owner will do what she can to meet the requirementsof the Client but reserves the right to vary or cancel the arrangementsfollowing events beyond her control. Any compensation paid to the Clientarising from such alterations or cancellations shall not exceed the amount paidby the Client to the Owner.
3. The deposit is accepted as part payment for yourholiday. In the event of you having to cancel the Owner is entitled to retainthe deposit and in the event of a cancellation during 28 days prior todeparture, the Owner reserves the right to retain full payment for the holiday.
4. The balance of the payment plus the securitydeposit is due 8 weeks prior to arrival this should be sent as one banktransfer.
5. A security deposit of £1,000 for The Chateau, £250for The Coachman’s Lodge and The Coachman’s Cottage, £100 for The Gardener’sCottage, Blacksmith’s Cottage, The Gatekeeper’s Cottage and The Stable isrequired in the case of damage to the property or it’scontents, this will also include £10 per key lost. However the sum reserved inthe clause shall not limit the Client’s liability to the Owner. The Owner willaccount to the Client for the security deposit and refund the balance due nolater than one month after your departure.
6. Prices quoted include the cost of accommodation andthe Client is liable for all travel and insurance costs.
7. Problems must be sorted during your stay. Theycannot be rectified after your departure.
8. The person signing the booking form warrants thathe/she has the authority of all the members of his/her party to sign on theirbehalf and that he/she and the others agree to be bound by these conditions.
POLITE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR GITE GUESTS
All damage and breakages must be paid for. Small items may be replaced with like for like from the supermarket. Larger items should benoted on the inventory in the Gite.
Your Gite is prepared cleanand tidy for your arrival, please leave it this way, cleaning products areprovided (excessive cleaning required on your departure will result in acharge). At the end of your stay a cleaning charge of £100 will be taken fromthe security deposit for the Chateau and £75 for the Coachman’s Lodge 50£ theblacksmith’s cottage 30£ the gate keeper’s andgardener’s and 20 the stable. For all gites will becharged £15 per hour any excessive cleaning over the normal hours.A cleaning service is available for £15 per hour, thisis strongly recommended during your stay for the Chateau and Coachman’s Lodge.
Arrival is between 4.30pm and 7.30pm and no later than9.30pm by arrangement.
Departure is before 10am on the day of departure. SeeDeborah or Gilles to arrange keys.
Your gite will be cleanedand checked in the hours following your departure. It is not our policy tocheck as you are leaving, but it is helpful for you to tell us of any damage orbreakage not replaced on your inventory list. NOTE: our terms and conditionsstate that your damage deposit will be returned approx2 weeks after your departure.
Guests are expected to remove rubbish by Thursday eveningfor collection to minimize any rubbish left. Excessive rubbish left will be charged.
Guests have to dispose of their bottles at the bottlebank in the village. Any glass mixed with rubbish will not be collected.
Guests should wash all towels and bed linen beforedeparture otherwise there will be a charge.
Guests expected to your giteare noted on the original booking form, each additional guest will be chargedat £35 per week.
Should you note anything missing from the inventory onarrival or require something particular please let us know immediately and wewill do our best to accommodate you.
If you have any problems or inquiries please ask Deborah or Gilles on the day before 8.00pm we will be happy to help